Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ichigaya Ekimae (市ヶ谷駅前店)


This fantastic Starbucks store is right above Ichigaya Station.

The stairs leading up to the second floor.

It was around 3pm but the store was very crowded.

I love how this store has a really great view outside
as most of the store walls facing outside are windows!

And this store is perfect to visit right now because
you can see all the cherry blossoms blooming by the river below
and the ones you can see here along Yasukuni Street.

Or you can just grab a cup of coffee here
and just head on down to the river
to see the cherry blossoms like I did!



東京都千代田区五番町2
市ヶ谷ストア 2F

Ichigaya Store 2F
2 Gobancho Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

03-3261-1881

Mon-Sat: 7am-10pm
Sun, Holidays: 8am-9pm

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a comfortable nook. Despite the limited space of many locations in Japan, I think Starbucks does a good job making their shops look and feel cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Starbucks Japan has a way of making the most out of limited space, too. And this store is actually also really great in the daytime because they weren't using most of their lights but it was still really bright inside the store. Great way to conserve energy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Starbuckses with big windows! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great looking store. I love the words "Starbucks Coffee" on the metallic curved sign. It looks like you're heading to a space age Starbucks in the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS MY FAVORITE STARBUCKS IN ALL OF TOKYO OMG!!!

    Hi. I just stumbled across your blog and saw this and just. just. You have no idea how much time I've spent at THIS starbucks. I used to live at Iidabashi station and go to school at Yotsuya station. Ichigaya was my ONE FREE PASS STATION on my lame commuter pass and I would abuse it like crazyness and that abuse (oohhh~~~ look at me suica-ing in and out and it's not charging me! aw yeah Ichigaya~) was mainly used to go HERE. Oh the memories! Now that I don't live there I still try to make a point to go to this starbucks if I have some free time or just am wandering around on the chuo-sen. Sadly no fun times with the commuter pass... but oh well.

    And now I will stop blowing up your comments with my random love for this starbucks. And I will follow your blog~ hiiii.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice, I like the big windows, too! Really great view :-D

    Melody, You're right, it DOES look kind of outer space! :-)

    Caroline Josephine, Hi! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! It seems like you have a lot of great memories here, how wonderful! I really liked this friendly store, too. Hope you'll stop by again ;D

    ReplyDelete