Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nishi Shinjuku Mitsui Bldg (西新宿三井ビル店)

This summer Frappuccinos will probably sell like never before,
not only because we can now cutomize it but also because
Tokyo will be super hot due to power conservations.

But yay to the new summer promotion that today!

Starbucks Lamington Maccha
(there's also chocolate)

Cakepop Blueberry Cheesecake
(this was really great with the iced coffee blend!)


Mini Starbucks Card Summer Version
(Caramel)

Mini Starbucks Card Summer Version
(Green)

(Top) Iced Coffee Blend
(Bottom) Tanzania Blend



Also here:

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Tanzania has arrive at Japan already? Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always get the best products over there, we've never had any kind of iced coffee blends sold in bags like that! So jealous! Also... I wish we had new mini card designs, we only have one of those here and it sold out a long time ago! Great blog entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara -- Are you getting the Tanzania blend, too? I really want to try it soon :D

    Dave -- It seems like we have a totally different market here. Things change quite often...maybe because we like new trends? If you don't get it this summer, I'll send you a bag of iced coffee blend. I really liked it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I love your blog! That blueberry cheesecake cake pop looks amazing. ANd I'm not into mini cards, but the Frappuccino mini card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cheesecake pop looks beyond cute! What a great idea for a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be all about the frappuccinos. These days I don't go to SB so often, but when I do it's an iced mocha latte for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melody, the blueberry cakepops were really yummy! I think it's my new favorite now :-D

    Kaley, thanks for commenting! It's just a hobby blog but I hope you drop by again ;D

    Blue Shoe, I love lattes, too! But this summer is just too hot and I either ask for extra ice or a frappuccino :D

    ReplyDelete