Friday, July 6, 2012

Four Seasons Tameike Sano Bldg (フォーシーズ溜池山王ビル店)


Cool Vacation Tumbler
Whip Trip Tumbler
Go Out Tumbler (Yellow, Blue)
Frost Glass
Embossed Logo Mug (Blue, Light Green, Yellow)

Chai Tea Latte


Have you ever seen a Starbucks store with an elevator?

I don't think I ever have
and I actually never noticed it here before today
but this Starbucks store has an elevator.

And I actually saw a young couple
with a baby and a stroller use it while I was there.
How very convenient.



This table is special because
the table top is made from material that include
coffee grounds that were collected in various stores.

I thought that was pretty cool.




Also here:

2 comments:

  1. I love this store. You are right the table is very unique and I have never seen a Starbucks with an elevator either. The chairs look really nice too.

    I also appreciate the cute picture of your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Right next to the elevators on the second floor they have a couple of couch-chairs that are SO comfortable it makes it really hard to leave ;D

      Delete